Safety. Quality. Leadership.
More than just a set of words, these values embody the spirit of Healtheon at its finest. They reflect the energy and spirit of a company that has the solid foundation to lead change as our industries evolve over time, and these principles articulate a code of behavior that guides us through that change with integrity.
Among our core values, safety is number one. With zero accidents since our inception, we remain steadfast in our commitment to exceptional safety standards and quality construction. Healtheon does not cut corners. A safe job site is a productive job site. All Healtheon projects are managed and staffed by qualified personnel with appropriate training:
- USACE’s or Navy’s Construction Quality Management for Contractors Course
- OSHA 40-hour Construction Safety
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety
- OSHA Confined Space Entry and Trenching
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- First Aid, Adult CPR and Bloodborne Pathogen Response
Healtheon believes quality of planning and execution is the major factor in our long-term success. We focus on our clients’ requirements, continuously seeking better ways to execute our work and apply proven procedures systems and protocols to ensure we meet or exceed client expectations.
Healtheon is committed to hiring exceptional personnel who are recognized for their integrity and commitment to safety and quality.